As we begin the New Year, many people feel the need for change and have a lot of inspiration. What better way to fuel the drive of redoing (or creating) your home office? Nothing! Check out some ideas for your home office makeover.
1. This sleek desk is a great option for a minimalist look. The skinny top with statement / accent legs will give your office a more modern feel. It also works wonderfully in a smaller home office, taking up very minimal space.
2. Specifically great for larger offices, this wide wooden desk is a great statement piece. Not only does this give you generous space to work, it also looks very charming! Pick out your favorite wood type and a design that best fits you and you will have a desk that you cannot help but fall in love with.
3. Such a great idea for those who need to share an office. There are so many different design options for this to cater to your needs. We personally adore the style in the photo below, using the cabinets as a divider between the two desks. This adds extra storage in your office and allows for each person to have their own work zone.
Chairs / Couches
1. If your at home office space allows for it, set up a couple of comfortable sitting chairs and a small table. This will provide extra seating for meetings or company. They will also fill in some empty space and make the room feel more cozy. If you do not have that large of space, you can also add one chair for the same idea.
2. Whether it is a small or large couch, adding this piece of furniture can transform your office. Having a couch in your office provides a welcoming feel and allows for a comfortable, less tense environment. Many people have started to do this to change the way they view their office and to help them enjoy being in there more!
Built in Cabinets
1. Now that you have most of the furniture for your office, time to get to decorating! A great idea for decor is built in shelves. You can add them to any wall in your office and store all of your favorite trinkets. In addition to the stylistic part of shelves, it also adds more storage that you might not have had before.
2. Although very similar to the above ideas, these shelves allow for a place for your TV.
1. Coffee is a great motivator so why not have a designated area in your office? There are many different ways you can style it, depending on your desire.Toss a couple of your favorite mugs on the cart with some delicious coffee and you have yourself your own little station. Even if you do not drink coffee, this can also double as a tea / beverage station!